Find here the most common questions (to be completed)
You will probably find your ships and MUST right here https://bridge.cometh.io/unlock • Go to: https://explorer-mainnet.maticvigil.com • Search for your ETH address (starts with 0x....) • Find the transaction related to the transfer • Copy the Transaction hash
- Check you must allowance on the bottom left corner of the screen
- Check if you have enough MATIC in your account to pay for the transaction
- Are you sure there are still rewards to be mined? depending on your browser, comets may still appear on the screen but in reality, it has been emptied.
- Try to change your Metamask RPC from https://rpc-cometh-mainnet.maticvigil.com/v1/0937c004ab133135c86586b55ca212a6c9ecd224 to https://rpc-mainnet.matic.network/ following these instructions
- If none of those work, please message us on discord (don't forget to copy the transaction error so we can investigate)
Jump/Pull price is based on what players set as pull price
Fees on Jumps are 5%, going back to comets for players to mine
Fees on Jumps are here to feed comets with game proceeds as well as preventing players to jump when not necessary.
Not from the "Cometh forge"yet, we’re working on it. However you can buy secondary market spaceship on https://matic.opensea.io/
Read the Comethswap guide and bridge funds from Ethereum to Matic using this tutorial: https://medium.com/cometh/how-to-provide-liquidity-on-comethswap-%EF%B8%8F-and-chase-the-highest-yield-on-polygon-matic-120e61fd02bf
Range around your spaceship to mine comets
% of Mining rewards that you will get by mining comets
# of tokens you will mine by getting close to a comet with your spaceship
Duration (in seconds) after mining a comets during which you cannot mine